Brand Strategy Workshops
Turn your brand into a potent competitive weapon and an internal unifying force.
In this dynamic and interactive presentation, Dennis Bailen, Principal of Core Strength Marketing, guides attendees through the strategic branding process and the principles needed to identify a company’s optimum strategic positioning and brand promise.
Key issues covered include:
• How to identify the brand promise that you can own
• How to differentiate from your competitors even if they are like you
• How to use branding to motivate your prospects and customers
• How to use internal branding as a unifying force
• How a solid brand strategy improves marketing and sales results and saves money
• How small and medium size businesses can apply the same strategies as Fortune 500 companies to strengthen their marketing and sales
Dennis approaches branding from a strategic perspective and calls upon his varied experiences as a senior marketing executive, a marketing agency principal and as a brand strategy consultant to include many examples and applications in a range of both b2b and b2c industries.
Attendees will learn the principals and process for developing an effective brand strategy for their business and the tools to implement that strategy externally and internally.
Attendees will understand the role of brand strategy and the benefit of having it in place before spending precious marketing dollars on less than effective graphics, copy, social media or public relations.
The workshop presentation is 1/2 day. Additional time in the 1 and 2 day workshops is allotted to attendee focus on applying the brand and marketing principals to their own business in one on one or small group sessions.
Fees (excluding travel and expenses):
1 Day: $3,000.00
2 Day: $5,000.00